Short-scale Timberline® Parlor Harp Guitars
Starting at $999.00 USD
Soon to be available in 4 handsome 100% Solid Timber bodies:
• T20HGpc in Satin Finish Tropical Mahogany with Ebony trim MAP $ 999
• T30HGpc (shown)-Gloss Finish Tropical Mahogany, Ebony bevel MAP $1,573
• T60HGpc in Tropical Acacia with white Tamarind bevel & binding MAP $1,869
• T70HGpc in Gloss Silkwood with Macassar ebony bevel/binding MAP $2,124
• Two K&K Pure Mini Transducer Pickups + installation Street Price $ 559
• Timberline Pro Gig Bag Street Price $ 240
Featured Model: T30HGpc
Svelt, lightweight and 12-fret to the body. The amazing new smaller sized Timberline® harp guitar series is a compact variant on our popular and wisely lauded series of affordable all-solid-timber harp guitars..
The new HGpc (for Harp Guitar parlor cutaway) will be available in all our popular timber and trim combinations and available for sale on November 1, 2019.
With a 23.9" scale length over an ebony fretboard, he HGpc series boasts 12-frets to the body making it as light and easy to move with as any standard guitar you can buy today.
Shown is the fully featured T30HGpc model incorporating a Macassar Ebony bevel and integrated binding. Gold Grover GH301 machines with matching ebony buttons, ebony headstock veneers, double bridge and heel-cap