We based the T20HGc on our successful T20Ac Auditorium Cutaway six-string, which gives modern harp guitarists a hollow arm harp guitar with easy access to the 20th fret. We experimented with bracing to come up with a robust instrument that would yield great tone: a balanced neck, seamless transition from the low neck E to the first D sub-bass, all the way down to a killer low octave E. The tropical mahogany solid top not only looks great, it sounds sweet and smooth. The tapered body ends up over 4-½” deep at the end pin to give extra power and growl to the sub-basses, while the neck is a standard Timberline, with the comfortable 24.9" scale and narrow neck width.
Available online exclusively at Harp Guitar Music and
Add Factory Installed Electronics - any combo $699
Timberline recommends a dual output system - a piezo under saddle pickup and bridgeplate transducer combination (1st output) combined with a dedicated system for the sub-bass strings. The system will have two 1/4" output jacks to support two cables to two amplifier inputs
• For melody strings: • LR Baggs AnthemSL or • K&K Mini
• For sub-bass: • Sixtus surface mount or • K&K Mini
In 2016, at the urging of Canadian harp guitar finger stylist and YouTube sensation Jamie Dupuis, Timberline® decided to make a harp guitar. During that process we came into contact with Harp Guitar Guru and fanatic Gregg Miner, with whom we entered into a co-design relationship to create the world's first under $1,000 all solid wood harp guitar –
The goal of an affordable, yet high quality, 100% Solid Wood Entry-Level Harp Guitar has been achieved!
Hard shell case or deluxe gig bag - your choice $150
Acoustic T20HGc $999
Acoustic T60HGc $1,799
• Solid Tropical Acacia Body & Top
• Macassar Ebony bridge, fretboard & veneers
• Solid Tamarind bevel/armrest & binding
• Gloss finish, Gold Grovers+ebony buttons
• Mother of Pearl and Abalone trim
International Fingerstyle Champion Don Alder on tour with his Timberline® T20HGc
• "I can't put this harp guitar down"-Bobby
• "Fit & finish are tight. A range of unfolding tones & textures"-Logan
• "Thank you for allowing me to afford such an amazing instrument"-Glenn
• "I LOVE IT! It's met and passed all expectations. Intonation is dead on the money." Jeff
• "WOW! the T60HGc is very impressive. Sitting with it for one hour and it's a keeper!"-Tracy
• "Fretwork is excellent. Binding & inlays perfectly executed. Enormous fun to play"-Scott
• "It's perfect. Workmanship is top-notch, balance between fretted and harp strings is excellent-Kevin
• " VASTLY exceeds expectations in every way. Craftsmanship is stellar. The tone could not please me more. Unreal! - Bob M.
• "I absolutely adore the sound and vibe of it. I apologized to my wife last night-I felt like I was neglecting her for the thing." Jim E.
• "It's awesome" - Ricki L.
• "It's beautiful. Can't stop playing it if I tried" Sean